We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issues with received Temporary License for Aspose.Words for .NET

Good day

I have some troubles when try to apply received license.

VS throw exception ‘Invalid license signature’ at when trying to register a license.

Can you help me with this issue?
License Error.JPG (104.5 KB)
License body.JPG (91.2 KB)

@minskbody

Please post your license file via private message. In order to send a private message with attachment, please click on my name and find “Message” button. Please check the attached image. send message.png (20.7 KB)

We will investigate the issue with your license file on our end and provide you more information.

P.S. Please do not share your license file publicly in forum threads.

@minskbody

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21043 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We suggest you please post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum and ask for valid license.

I followed your advice and posted a new temporary license request.
Unfortunately, the problem with the new received file is exactly the same as with the one that I sent you.

Kind regards,
Dzmitry

@minskbody

We have downloaded the 30 days temporary license and tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.9 and have not found the shared issue. So, please get the temporary license again and use Aspose.Words for .NET 20.9.

@minskbody

We have closed this issue (WORDSNET-21043) as ‘Not a Bug’ because the license is invalid. Please post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum and ask for valid license.