Issues with rotation and redaction

We developed a PDF editor using aspose pdf that allows user to redact and rotate pages. Most of the pdfs that we tested it with work fine. However some pdfs cause unusual errors with both redaction and rotation. Here is a brief summary of the issues and I have attached a console app with the sample pdfs.

1. When we add redaction at the top, it appears at the bottom in the output. The redaction is rotated at -90 degree in the process

2.When we add redaction at the top, it seems to highlight the entire page.

1. When we rotate a page and generate the png out of it for rendering it in browser, that png image is not correctly formatted.

Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_MZvCVsQzrWb1JjU2lKYmp1TVE

We used 11.7.0.0.

@gaurav_canon

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario in our environment with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.7 as it is recommended to use latest version, and I was able to notice mentioned issues. Therefore, I have logged these issues in our issue tracking system as following:

• PDFNET-43121
  • PDFNET-43122
  • PDFNET-43123

We will further investigate the reasons behind these issues and keep you posted with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for looking into it.

I just wanted to check in to see if you guys were able to fix these issues. Please let me know.

@gaurav_canon

Thanks for contacting support.

I am afraid that earlier logged issues have not been yet resolved. Please note that there are other pending issues in the queue as well which were logged prior to your issues and we have been working over providing fix against them. We will definitely let you know when we make any significant progress towards resolution of your issues. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Is there any update or ETA on the tickets?

@gaurav_canon

Thanks for your inquiry.

I regretfully share that earlier logged issues are pending for resolution. However, we have escalated them to next level of priority and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding resolution ETA, we will surely let you know. We highly appreciate your patience in this regard.