Issues with splitting pst

Hi Team,

I am a powershell developer and want to use ASPOSE API to split the pst file but i could see its available only in visual studio and i don’t have much idea how to use visual studio. Is there any way to get ASPOSE API in powershell for splitting and is there any document available for the same ?

@manikve,

I have observe your requirements and like to share that we have working Aspose.Email for .NET sample project available over Github that you can refer on your end for your use. It has got different examples that you can use for your reference.

1 Like

Hi Mudassir,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I have gone through this document already but unable to understand it…as I mentioned earlier , I am a powershell developer and don’t have any idea on .net as well as usage of visual studio… could you please help me…

Regards,
Manikanta.

@manikve,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that we have API documentation and examples available w.r.t C# .NET and Java. For your case you may consider following thread link as reference on your end. Your case of providing examples of Aspose.Email in PowerShell is not in domain of Aspose.Email. As far as Aspose.Email API is concerned it can be used on .NET support platforms.