Item Label filter to only display TRUE items not working in converted PDF

Hi,

We have found this issue where we cannot filter a pivot table using a item labels equivalent to a known value i.e.

If we have a pivot table filtered based on “TRUE” as above, the generated PDF file is not filtered correctly and the table looks empty.

However, if we filtered using the logic “Not equal to” “FALSE” the generated PDF displays the records with “TRUE” correctly.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. I have also attached a small input file “input with TRUE filter.xlsx” for you to use. The project code opens the input file, refreshes the pivot table, and finally saves the file as “generated file” in both PDF and XLSX file types. If you compare the two file, you can see that the PDF file is not displaying the same values as the XLSX file.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue. The output table in pdf is empty if we have a pivot table filtered based on “TRUE” and works fine if we filtered using the logic “Does Not equal to” "FALSE"

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41927.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2.1 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41927) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.