We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

It's been a year since I reported the bug

I was asking a private question in technical support in Japanese, but I will post it again because it will not be fixed even one year after the bug report.
I’m having a problem because I can’t release the created program because Japanese fonts can’t be processed correctly.
Please let us know when the following bugs will be fixed.

Jun 2021
asad.ali

An investigation ticket as PDFNET-50087 has been recorded in the issue tracker to further analyze this behavior of the API with respect to the “Font not found” exception.
In addition, when I tested the code snippet using the API 21.6v, I found that the output PDF did not render the double byte characters correctly.
Therefore, I recorded this issue in the issue tracker as PDFNET-50088.
We will investigate the details of both tickets and notify you as soon as they are resolved. Please wait.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

@creator2020

First of all, please accept our humble apology for the delay and the inconvenience you have been faced due to these errors. Please note that the issues in free support model are resolved on first come first come basis as per the policy. The issue resolution time depends upon the number of issues logged prior to it as well as the ticket complexity and nature. Nevertheless, your concerns have been recorded well and we will consider them during investigation process.

We will let you know as soon as investigation is done and we have an ETA news about tickets resolution. We highly appreciate your patience and comprehension in the matter.

We again apologize for the inconvenience.

I understand that paid support comes first and then free support.
However, this bug is a fatal problem, and it is surprising that it will not be fixed for a year.
Is this bug fixed in a month?
Or is it a year later?
Or is it 10 years from now?
Please let me know as it doesn’t matter if you have a rough schedule.
Considering the purchase cost of aspose and the development cost that has been incurred so far, it cannot be changed to other means.
We look forward to a good answer.

@creator2020

Please note that your concerns have already been taken into account and we are addressing the earlier logged tickets. We are investigating them and trying to come up with information about the resolution ETA. As soon as the investigation is completed, we will be in a position to share some timelines for their fixes. We will be updating you in this forum thread once we have some feedback soon. Your cooperation is highly appreciated in this matter.

We apologize for the inconvenience.