It's inserting additional periods after no. in the content while converting it to html

PFA the text documents when i am converting it to html aspose is inserting periods after some no. which were not there in the original content.
I am using aspose-words-14.9.0-java
under jboss environment.

Hi Parag,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use your company’s Priority Support account and follow this thread for further proceedings.

Best regards,

I attached files to the original post to reproduce this issue.

Hi Parag,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10993. We will further look into the details of this problem and keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS: Please tell us if you would like to avail your Priority Support subscription and raise the priority of WORDSNET-10993?

Best regards,

Hi Awais:
This thread was already escalated via this priority support thread. Please assure me that WORDSNET-10993 is not being delayed waiting for another escalation request from Parag. What is the ETA on WORDSNET-10993 getting fixed?

Thanks.
-Raj

Hi Raj,

Thank you for availing your Priority Support subscription for this issue (WORDSNET-10993). We ave now raised the priority of this issue in our bug tracking system to the Priority Support level. We have also asked the ETA of this issue from our development team. We will keep you posted on any updates.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Can you please let us know the ETA for fix related to issue WORDSNET-10993 ?

Hi Kalpesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have already asked the ETA of this issue from our development team and will update you as soon as any estimates are available.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

What is the status of this defect ? Can we get an ETA for fix of this issue ?

Hi Kalpesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our development team has planned to include the fix to your issue in 14.12.0 - Dec 2014 release of Aspose.Words. If everything goes by plan, we are very hopeful to include the fix to your issue in Aspose.Words’ Dec 2014 release. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a release containing the fix to your issue is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10993) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I verified with latest aspose release aspose-words-14.12.0-java
I am still be able to reproduce this issue.
Please find the attached snapshots.

PFA the original and converted documents.

Hi Kalpesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try using the following code:

LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions();
loadOptions.LoadFormat = LoadFormat.Text;
loadOptions.AllowTrailingWhitespaceForListItems = false;
Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @"test-2.txt", loadOptions);
doc.Save(MyDir + @"out.html");

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,