Jagged Edges are coming in a wave drawing while converting a PPT file into PDF using Aspose.Slides.dll

While trying to Convert a PPT file into Pdf, wave like images are not rendered properly and the ppts file while converted to pdf, the pdf is having the wave images with too much jagged edges. I am attaching both the source PPT file and the resultant PDF file.

We are using Aspose.Slides.dll of version 15.1.0.0

Can you please help getting it solved ASAP.

Hi Mathan,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36232 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Really Appreciate your quick response.

Hi Mathan,

You are always welcome. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

If you can let me know, when can we expect this issue to get resolved, it will be of real great help.
I will really be thankful because then I can plan my work accordingly.

Thanks in advance.
Mathan Kumar

Hi Mathan Kumar,

I like to share that the issue shared has just recently been created and is in waiting queue for investigation and resolution. We will be able to share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared scheduled and investigated by our development team. We will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36232) have been fixed in this update.