Java - Converting PDF to JPG causes offset after certain characters

When using Aspose.PDF to convert certain PDF files to JPG files, we’ve encountered an issue where the character immediately following the letters “G” or “m” will get incorrectly offset to the right. From the attachments, 665595.pdf is the source PDF, and 665595_001.jpg is the JPG created from the first page of the PDF, as an example of the problem. We are currently using version 11.3, but have also confirmed it still happens on version 18.9 (which looks to be the last version that works with Java 7).

What would be causing this issue, and how can we make it not happen?

665595.pdf (157.2 KB)
665595_001.jpg (1.5 MB)

@omnom,

I have worked with source file shared by you using Aspose.PDF and unable to observe the issue. I have also shared my generated result with you for your kind reference. Can you please share environment details along with version details of Aspose.PDF so that we may further help you out.11Converted_Image.zip (1.7 MB)

I have tried with Aspose.PDF versions 11.3, 17.1 and 18.9. What environment information do you need?

@omnom,

I have used Aspose.PDF latest version 20.4 on my end and unable to observe the issue. Can you please try to use latest version because as per company policy support is always provided based on latest version.