Java DOCX import support

Last I heard, you folks would be supporting java docx import in the first half of 2008. We’re very near the end of the first half of 2008, so am wondering if we can get an updated date for this?

Thanks!

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. At the moment we are working hard to implement completely new porting technology. With this technology we will be able to porting all Aspose.Words for .Net functionality to the next Java release (including DOCX import). And all subsequent Aspose.Words for Java releases will be synchronized with .Net ones. We hope to complete this work this year. It is the best estimate I could give.
Best regards.

Hi,
Is this ability to use open docx files in aspose.words still scheduled for the first half of 2008?
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately the estimate date was pushed. I think that this feature will be available within 3-4 months.
Best regards.

Hi,

Is there any updates on the inclusion of docx compatability?

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Currently we work on porting fixes made in .NET mainstream to java version. The next java release will be published within few days and it will contain all these fixes. Afterward we will work on porting DOCX import module. This will take few months I think. So current estimate is Q4 2008.
Best regards.