Scale Images in Word DOCX RTF to Bounding Shape Size upon Converting to HTML or EPUB File using Java

I am using Aspose.Words for Java 20.7.0. I have a document with a large image that in the document is scaled to 50%. I saved to HTML as two different documents, once with Scale Image To Shape Size set to true and once set to false. The HTML documents are identical, as in a file compare shows them to be the same.

I have attached a zip file2020-08-06_ScalImageToShapeSize.zip (2.1 MB) with the program I used to convert Document.rtf to HTML, the Document.rtf, Document_False.html and Document_True.html. It is a command line program with the first argument being the file to read, the second is the file to write and the third is the output format.

@sherter,

We have also observed on our end that the image remains the same no matter what value you supply to the Scale Image To Shape Size property. For the sake of any correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-20897. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of linked issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.12 update.