java.lang.ClassCastException happen when mergefield is used with hyper link

Hi,
Please refer to attachment. When mergefield is used with http link, we do nothing but save the document. Below exception is thrown.

Mac OS/Cent OS
Platform: Java 1.6
Aspose Version: 13.4.0

java code:

Document doc = new Document(new FileInputStream("/Users/xxx/issue.doc"));

ByteArrayOutputStream out = new ByteArrayOutputStream();

doc.save(out, SaveFormat.DOC);

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.aspose.words.ëNQ cannot be cast to com.aspose.words.ëO3
at com.aspose.AutoCorrect.check(AutoCorrect.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

Hi Guilin,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.6.0, I managed to reproduce this exception on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your issue is WORDSNET-8606. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8606) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.