java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.aspose.cells.Workbook.getColors()

I am evaluating upgrade from aspose-cells Java v2.5.1 to 7.2.1.
I downloaded aspose-cells-7.2.1.jar and dom4j-1.6.1.jar, made all the porting changes to my code in eclipse and everything compiled.
however, when i print i get the above errors .
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.aspose.cells.Workbook.getColors()

the call i am making now is roughly:
a_workbook.getColors()[54] = Color.fromArgb(255,123,123);
earlier in v2.5 the call was:
a_workBook.getPalette().setColor(54, new Color(255,123,123));

I am using the old Aspose.Cells.lic for 2.5 file in my build.

Please help me out.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please provide us complete runnable sample code replicating this issue. We will look into into it and help you asap.

Please also download and try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.3.2.1

and let us know your feedback.

do i need another eval license file for trying 7.3.2.1 ?
with my earlier license file for v2.5.1 and the new aspose-cells-7.3.2.1.jar, it was giving license expired error.
Exception===> com.aspose.cells.CellsException: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 2012-03-16, but this version of the product
was released on 2012-09-28. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

i tried removing the Aspose.Cells.lic file. Then it gave License file not found error.

So, i am unable to proceed with the evaluation.

Please help.

Hi,

There is no difference between Licensed and Evaluation version, both acts exactly same except that Evaluation version also has an additional worksheet which contains evaluation worksheet.

As far as functionality is concerned, there is no difference. You can just disable your license related code and keep using it in Evaluation mode.

Since, your license has expired so in order to use Licensed version, you will have to renew your subscription.