java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.aspose.words.Node.getNodeType()" because "this.zzYCU" is null

Hi,

We develop a service in my enterprise, MGDIS, which uses Aspose Words Java.

We have just upgraded from version 14.4 to version 23.11 of Aspose Words Java and we have an exception with word templates that works in version 14.4.

The exception is “java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke “com.aspose.words.Node.getNodeType()” because “this.zzYCU” is null”

I have create a GitHub project for present this problem :
https://github.com/SamyLegal/aspose-words-report-bugs

For reproduce the problem, juste make :

./mvnw test

Thank you for the reply

@mgdis
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26347

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I we take Paid Support Service, would we get a fix sooner ?

Second question, how can we follow the progress of the ticket WORDSNET-26347 ?

@mgdis Paid support services allows to push the issue upper in the queue. You can see status of the issue at the bottom of this forum topic.

Hi,

Have you got some news about this issue ?

Thank you

@mgdis I am afraid there is no news regarding the issue yet. the team is currently on the Christmas holidays. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Hello and good year,

Just a quick message to see if you had any news about my ticket :slight_smile:
It is true that this poses a lot of problems for us.

Thanks

@mgdis The issue is currently in analysis. We will keep you updated and let you know once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.

Hi,

In which version will be this fix and when it will be available ?

Thank you for the answer

@mgdis The fix will be included into the next 24.3 version of Aspose.Words for java. It will be released within a week or so. We will be sure to let you know once it is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26347) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 24.3 update.