Java pdf to xls converted file extension or type not supported

when I convert a pdf file it is doing good and convert properly but when I view this converted file it is showing error message is format or extension not supported.

@HasibHasan,
Kindly send the complete details of the use case, including the source PDF and code snippet. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

1 Like

image.png (306.1 KB)
I am using Aspose “aspose.pdf-17.6.jar” in my netbean project. It is conversion properly but when I open the file is not ope properly and show a opening message exetension or file type not supported.

Please help me to solve this problem.

@HasibHasan,
We managed to replicate this error in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFJAVA-36915 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@HasibHasan

Thanks for your patience.

We have further investigated the logged issue and according to our findings, all files are saved in Excel 2003 XML Format and in last versions of MS Excel, mentioned warning is appeared, if file extension is “xsl”. To avoid the warning, please, save the document with “xml” file extension:

document.save("C:\\Pdf\\test161\\EmptyPdf.xml", excelsave);

In case of any further query, please feel free to let us know.