javax.xml.stream.util.XMLEventAllocator not found by Aspose_Word

Hi Awais,

Hope you have received the file.

Below are the few additional details :

==============
java version “1.8.0_181”
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-b13)
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.181-b13, mixed mode)

Apache Maven 3.5.4 (1edded0938998edf8bf061f1ceb3cfdeccf443fe; 2018-06-18T00:03:14+05:30)
Maven home: C:\apache-maven-3.5.4-bin\apache-maven-3.5.4\bin…
Java version: 1.8.0_181, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_181\jre
Default locale: en_IN, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: “windows 10”, version: “10.0”, arch: “amd64”, family: “windows”

=================================
OS I am using Windows 10, 64 bit OS

====================================

We are inlcuding the Aspose JAR into AEM from there we are using the Aspose API.
we have included the proper dependency in the Maven file also.

com.aspose aspose-words 18.11 jdk16 com.aspose aspose-words 18.11 javadoc

Please let me know is any additional details you require from my side or not.

Thanks and Regards
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

Thank you for sharing license file via Private message.

We have logged your problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSJAVA-1949. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

Hi Awais,

Hope you are doing well .

Any update on this issue, kindly let me know the progress .
we are eagerly waiting for the +ve response.

Many Thanks !

Regards,
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

We have recorded your concerns in our issue tracking system.

Unfortunately, this issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved or any further updates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Awais,

Thanks for all your support, can you please expedite the process as it’s a critical requirement for us to append Image in the document.

Any additional information from your side will also help us.

Thanks and Regards,
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

We have recorded your concerns in our issue tracking system. We will keep you posted on any further updates.

Hi Awais,

How are you, Hope you are doing well.

just wanted to check can you give me one demo license file through which I can test that it’s working or not at my end with my Application.

Thanks and Regards,
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

You can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?. Or you can contact our sales team via Aspose.Purchase forum.

Regarding WORDSJAVA-1949, this issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved or any further updates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@subrata.mettle,

Regarding WORDSJAVA-1949, we have completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. To fix this issue, we will update the MANIFEST file in the next release of Aspose.Words for Java. In the meantime, while you are waiting for a fix, please use the following solution as a temporary workaround.

You need to manually import some missing classes. The following should do the trick:

<bundle>wrap:mvn:com.aspose/aspose-words/18.6-jdk16$Bundle-SymbolicName=com.aspose.words&amp;Import-Package=javax.xml.*,javax.print.*,org.w3c.*,javax.imageio.*&amp;overwrite=merge</bundle>

P.S. the above solution was taken from the following thread:
Aspose.Words NamespaceContext not found when used as OSGI

Hope, this helps.

Thanks Awais for providing the solution but can you please let me know where I have to add the above line?
in the licence File or in the POM file.

Thanks and Regards,
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

@subrata.mettle,

There are several ways to do it. It depends on the environment

1) From the OSGi shell.

For example, how it works in apache-karaf is as follows:

karaf@root()> bundle:install 'wrap:file:///X:/aspose-words-18.12-jdk16.jar$Bundle-SymbolicName=com.aspose.words&Import-Package=javax.xml.*,javax.crypto.*,javax.imageio.*,javax.print.*,javax.swing.*,org.w3c.*,org.xml.*&overwrite=merge'
Bundle ID: 108

You can check what ID the Aspose.Words for Java bundle has.

karaf@root()> bundle:list
START LEVEL 100 , List Threshold: 50
ID | State | Lvl | Version | Name
—±----------±----±---------------±-------------------------------------------
21 | Active | 80 | 4.2.0 | Apache Karaf :: OSGi Services :: Event
90 | Resolved | 80 | 1.0.0.SNAPSHOT | osgi-app
108 | Installed | 80 | 18.12 | Aspose.Words for Java

You can also check the overridden Import-Package:

karaf@root()> headers 108

Overriden headers:

Import-Package =
        javax.xml.namespace, // <---
        javax.xml.parsers,
        javax.xml.stream,
        javax.xml.stream.events,  // <---
        javax.xml.stream.util,
        javax.xml.transform,
        javax.xml.transform.dom,
        javax.xml.transform.sax,
        javax.xml.transform.stream,
        javax.xml.xpath,
        javax.crypto,
        javax.crypto.interfaces,
        javax.crypto.spec,
        javax.imageio,
        javax.imageio.metadata,
        javax.imageio.spi,
        javax.imageio.stream,
        javax.print,
        javax.print.attribute,
        javax.print.attribute.standard,
        javax.swing,
        org.w3c.dom,
        org.xml.sax

2) From features.xml see section 5.10. Creating bundles for non OSGi third party dependencies

I am afraid, we would not be able to work any further on this topic. However, we will include the fix of this issue in our future Aspose.Words for Java releases. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the release containing the fix of this issue will be published in future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Awais,

Thanks for all your input !

Still I am not able to figuring out how to handle missing package with the current one.

I have tried with the 18.12 latest version also , getting the same issue? is the fixed available with 18.12? or it will be released on later version?

Thanks and Regards,
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

No, the current version 18.12 does not contain the fix of this issue. The fix will be included in future releases. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the release containing the fix of this issue will be published in future. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Awais,

Can you please let us know the expected date for the next release I believe fixes will be there in 18.13 version?

By any chance can you give us the hot fix so that we can start working on our functionality before official release.

Thanks and Regards,
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

We will release next version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 19.1 during the start of next week. The next version will also contain the fix of this issue.

Many Thanks @awais.hafeez for this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1949) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.1 update.

Thanks @aspose.notifier and @awais.hafeez for all your help to resolve the Image issue in Document creation.
if any additional information require then we will inform you.

Thanks and Regards,
Subrata

@subrata.mettle,

Sure, please let us know anytime you have any further queries.