We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Jira id: CELLSJAVA-40546

Hi,

I am from Corporater AS, we have an OEM license with Invoice Number: 0912034311.

About 12 days ago, I reported a problem with reading datatype from an xlsx format (see ticket CELLSJAVA-40546), but I forgot to mention that we have an OEM license.

Our product depends on the fixing of this issue; it will produce wrong results if datatype from an xlsx is not correct.

I hope that you will consider to fix this issue as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards
Tuan
(On behalf of Corporater)

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment. However, we have logged your comment in our database against your issue id. Please spare us some time. Once, we will have some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

In case we apply a subscription for Priority Support. Can we get simple fixes and work-arounds for this issue within 24h?

Best regards

Tuan

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Priority Support does not guarantee a fix within due date. However, if you will purchase a Priority Support, your issue will be logged as a Priority User. Development team will fix your issue as a Priority User instead of as Normal User.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I wonder if you can take a look at the issue and discuss with your developers and give me a estimate if it is a simple fix, or workarounds and how long it takes (if we subscrible for a priority support)

Best regards

Tuan

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We will add Cell.NumberCategoryType property in this week. Does it fit your needs?

Hi,

I am happy if you can fix in this week the problem with cell.getType problem as describled in this topic:

<a href="</a></p><p> </p><p>Best regards</p><p>Tuan</p>

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please check your other thread for a reply.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/92284

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40546) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.