JpegDevice/PngDevice produces blank image on Linux

Hello, we are trying to create a thumbnail for each page in a PDF. The thumbnails are created successfully on Windows, but on Linux, one of the pages produces a blank thumbnail.

I have prepared a minimal reproduction for the issue here: GitHub - srmagura/AsposeThumbnailingLinuxRepro. The repository’s README contains instructions for running the code.

@sam.magura

Could you please ZIP and attach the problematic output images here for our reference? We will then provide you more information about your query.

Hello @tahir.manzoor, here is a ZIP containing the original PDF and the thumbnail that Aspose created for page 1.

AsposeThumbnailing.zip (248.0 KB)

@sam.magura

Please get 30 days temporary license and apply it before importing PDF into Aspose.PDF DOM. Hope this helps you.

@tahir.manzoor We are having this problem using a licensed copy of Aspose.PDF. The image I sent you was produced by the minimal reproduction that I linked. I didn’t want to include our license in the GitHub repository.

@sam.magura

Please spare us some time for the investigation of this issue. We will get back to you soon.

@sam.magura

We have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51182. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.