JPG Attachment cause system crash converting MSG to PDF

I am looking for some support on Aspose Total Java. Our use case is to convert outlook .MSG files to PDF format which includes the email body and all the attachments. It works great, but we recently found a major issue with this. If there is any JPG attachment within outlook message (MSG), it just gets stuck forever. No crash, no error message, but it ends up using all available CPU.

Can you please suggest to me whom should I contact for this?

@akdas,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified Outlook .MSG file with JPG attachment (you are getting this problem with)
  • Please also create a standalone simple runnable Java Application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words JAR files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.