We recently bought the Aspose.PDF license and as part of testing, we found that some text is not rendering properly. I confirmed that “Arial Unicode MS” exist under C:\Windows\Fonts and application runs without any error.
Please find the test code. I used the below-attached text file.
// Read the source text file
TextReader tr = new StreamReader(“C:\log.txt”);
// Instantiate a Document object by calling its empty constructor Document doc = new Document(); // Add a new page in Pages collection of Document Page page = doc.Pages.Add(); // Create an instance of TextFragmet and pass the text from reader object to its constructor as argument TextFragment text = new TextFragment(tr.ReadToEnd()); text.TextState.Font = FontRepository.FindFont("Arial Unicode MS"); // Add a new text paragraph in paragraphs collection and pass the TextFragment object page.Paragraphs.Add(text); // Save resultant PDF file doc.Save("C:\\TexttoPDF_out.pdf");
log.zip (675 Bytes)
Kindly address this with high priority.