Junk message

Hi
We are using aspose and sending mails after assigning a few fields dynamically.
But few emails are getting a junk message (please see attached file). Why is this happening and how can this be fixed ?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your template and provide me sample code, which will allow me to reproduce this problem on my side.
Best regards,

PFA the files

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (9.2.0) and the following code:

Document doc = new Document("Dear2.xml");
doc.MailMerge.Execute(new string[]
    {
        "First_Name",
        "E_mail",
        "Company_Company_Name",
        "Company_Address",
        "Company_City",
        "Company_Country",
        "Campaign_Code"
    },
    new string[]
    {
        "Test1",
        "Test2",
        "Test3",
        "Test4",
        "Test5",
        "Test6",
        "Test7"
    });
doc.Save("out.xml");

Could you please try simplifying your code and try using the latest version of Aspose.Words?
Best regards,

Hi
Please find attached a file.
This file contains the content of the string that is sent via the smtp server in the email. This is the body of the email.
Our client uses LotusNotes and I guess the xml generated for non-breaking space( ) is not being read by the LotusNotes client and hence the junk.
And I am not sure why the junk at the end of the tag ("\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0…") is coming.
Any suggestions from your side would be welcome.
Regards
Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for additional information. But it is still not clear how we can reproduce the problem. Could you please simplify your code and create a simple application, which will demonstrate the issue? Once we reproduce the problem, we will be able to help you in resolving this issue.
Best regards.