Justify Paragraph from Word to PDF

Environment:
Aspose.Word 2.0.0.0 (eval)
Aspose.Pdf 2.0.1.0 (eval)
Word 2000
Win2K SP4

I am having trouble getting the justification to work. I have used your example document (PersonalizedLetter.doc) and justified the first paragraph:
--------------------------------

Aspose.Word supports most elements of Microsoft Word documents including paragraph, character and section formatting, styles, bulleted and numbered lists, tables, headers and footers, inline images, office drawings and mail merge fields. Here is some junk text just to see justification formatting wwwww wwww wwwwwww wwwwwwwwww wwww wwwww wwwwwww wwwwww wwwwwwww wwwwwwww w www w w w w wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w wwwwwwww w wwww ww w www w ww wwwwwwww wwwwww w w wwwwwww wwwwwww wwwww wwwwwwwwwww.
--------------------------------
The node that contains the that contains the paragraph text has an alignment of Left. The mail merge example produces a Word document as designed. It’s just the conversion from Word to PDF that is messed up. Does it have anything to do with the fact that it is an eval version?

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Justify and full justify of multiple-segment text is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. This feature is difficult to support so I have to add support for it later. This has nothing to do with the eval version.