KeyNotFoundException when opening .ppt file

When opening attached file using

Presentation pres = new Presentation("/path/to/file"); it throws KeyNotFoundException:

class com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

com.aspose.slides.Collections.Generic.Dictionary.get_Item(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.slides.agj.do(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.slides.agg.do(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.slides.asx.else(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.slides.asx.do(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.slides.Presentation.for(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source)

… …

We have 10000+ .ppt files with the same problem, could you please investigate and resolve it?

Thank you!

Hi Codeno,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and worked with the data shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35291 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Is it resolved?

Hi Codeno,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I would like to share with you that the issue reported by you, SLIDESJAVA-35291, has been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 16.3.0 which is to be released by the end of this week. We will notify you as soon as the product will be shared online.

Best Regards,

Exciting news! Thank you for your effort!

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35291) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan