Korean Letters Are Crashing while English Letters Are Displayed Normally

Hello,
our customer has purchased following product at 2019
Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Cells for Java

the customer found that when they attempt to capture excel document, all Korean letters crashes while English shows normally.

is there any limitation to capture in different language? or is it a bug?

Please advise,

@tangunsoft,
Thank you for contacting support.

I am not aware of any such restrictions. We need additional information to investigate this case. Also, there were many updates after versions 19.x. Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following data:

• code example that reproduces the problem
  • input and output files
  • OS version where the code was executed
  • JDK version in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

Current Aspose.Cell version is 7.3.3
JDK is 1.7
OS is CentOS Linux 7

they suspect that the issue occur when

Worksheet.getShapes().addCopy
or
Worksheet.getCells().get()

after that, it will create an image with the text.
however, the text is shown as □□□□
the customer is wondering which directory will use Font when coping Korean text.

Please advise

@tangunsoft,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve moved this forum thread to Aspose.Cells forum. My colleagues will help you with the issue further.

@tangunsoft,

Since you are using an older version of the product (Aspose.Cells for Java v7.3.3), so we are not sure about your issue and we cannot evaluate your issue either. We recommend you to kindly upgrade to and try our latest version of the APIs (e.g. Aspose.Cells for Java 22.5 (Download | Maven)) and then try your scenario/case. If you still find any issue with latest version, kindly do share your template Excel file and share sample code (runnable) to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check it soon.

And, regarding fonts configuration, see the document for your complete reference:

PS. please zip the file(s) prior attaching here.