Label truncation due to PrintTitlecolumns PDF

Hi Shahz,
I have a requirement where the columns B and C occupy minimal width in excel and I don’t want to increase the width of the columns.
Consider there are 10 rows at the end of 10 th row ,I will be having a page label
So this label in ‘C’ column is not having enough space so what i did is i merged columns from B,C,D,E so that the text is not truncated and appears normal.

This excel is getting converted to PDF using aspose and we are using verticalpagesplit.
Now the problem is, if I have multiple pages ,in which B and C column has row headers and only for the last part(after last data row) it has page label.

So for the first page of PDF i have my page label merged from B to E, but from the second page onwards due to my printitlecolumns mentioned as from B to C, page label which is displayed properly in first page does not remains the same from second page onwards. It is getting truncated.

Note: from Column D onwards,values starts appearing so there is no way i can include D in printtitlecolumns

So can you please help me with this.

@prabhu94,

Thanks for getting in touch. I’ll have to move this message to our Aspose.Cells forum so that the related support team members can investigate and help you properly.

Please note that private messages are not accessible to other team members who might be involved in all the processes starting from investigation to development to delivery. So I would recommend to directly post in our forums so that your queries can be handled quickly and properly. I hope you understand.

@prabhu94,

Please see the reply and follow up your other thread.