Lack of response to my replys to issues via email

I am not getting responses to my issues when i reply to your emails you send me. Am i not supposed to reply to you in that way? What is going on?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. From which e-mail do you get replies from us? If you have any issues regarding Aspose.Words please post in this forum and we will answer you shortly.

Best regards,

Do you have any plan to implemet issue #6970 in your defect database? I might be out of luck as far as using aspose in place of word for my application unless you have a hint of the word functionality covering overflowing data.

This sounds like a very basic word function… Can such a feature as pageoverflowing be implemented? Also, do you have a text box overflowing feature? This is really what is being checked for(see code).

Hi

Thanks for your request. Word documents are flow documents and do not contain any information about document layout into pages and lines. Therefore, technically, there is no “Page” concept in the Word document and it is not a trivial feature.

Currently there is no way to determine whether content overflows page or textbox using Aspose.Words.

The issue #6970 is still unresolved. Of course, we plan to fix this issue, but as you understand, we have to work on many other important issues. So currently, I cannot provide you any estimate regarding this issue.

Regarding e-mails, this is notifications from forum, and they come from noreply@aspose.com. You should reply in the corresponding forum thread.

Best regards.

how can i send you the html you requested if not by my email?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Please zip your HTML and attach it in the forum. Only you and Aspose staff members will be able to download it.

Best regards.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. However, it seems you have attached only your code. Could you please attach your HTML as well?

Best regards.

ok, I sent it once before, but here it is again.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1956) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(62)