Landray RDM 154913 Convert Effect

cells source code:
src.zip (1.6 KB)

origin excel:
磁性元件技术认证报告—A02.xls.zip (65.6 KB)

error converted:

Caused by:com.aspose.cells.CellsException: You have entered too few parameters for function IF com.aspose.cells.zadp.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zafh.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zafh.I(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zafp.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zafh.b(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zafh.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zcgf.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zaed.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zaed.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zaee.a(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zaee.b(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.zaed.b(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.Workbook.calculateFormula(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.Workbook.calculateFormula(Unknown Source) com.aspose.cells.Workbook.calculateFormula(Unknown Source)

Please have a check.

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

Thanks for the sample file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using the following lines of code. I found an exception “com.aspose.cells.CellsException: You have entered too few parameters for function IF” when calling Workbook.calculateFormula():
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("f:\\files\\磁性元件技术认证报告---A02.xls");
workbook.calculateFormula();

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44071” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44071) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool