We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Landray RDM 56924

src.zip (3.3 KB)
the source file is 20180530.ppt.zip (2.2 MB)

it throws error!

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

I have observed your comments. Can you please explain your issue little bit more so that we may better understand your problem and help you out. Also please share generated result and environment details as well for further investigation.

you can use our src.zip code ti run this file!

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

I have worked with source file and sample code shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 18.6. Can you please share exception trace or details about error your are facing on your end so that we may further investigate to help you out.

we use aspose-slides-18.7.jar

Caused by:class com.aspose.slides.internal.lb.ak —> class com.aspose.slides.exceptions.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Offset out of range. 4144072655 com.aspose.slides.internal.fc.void.seek(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.e3.switch.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.e3.switch.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.e3.switch.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.e3.switch.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.e3.switch.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.lb.char.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.lb.synchronized.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.internal.lb.a8.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.aar.char(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.aar.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.aar.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source)

src.zip (3.3 KB)

@landray.com.cn,

I have worked with source files and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37309 has been added in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-37309) have been fixed in this update.