Large Excel file is corrupted when more 45-000 rows

I have an excel sheet with 26 columns and I'm putting 45,000 rows into it and it is failing. I have attached a sample application showing the failure.

When I only create 40,000 rows the excel file is not corrupted.

I'm at a loss. Please take a look.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample project and template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample project with your template file. I got a corrupted file (as it consumes some time to process all the iteration to insert large data sets) and when I opened it into MS Excel, I got an error message and it got repaired too. We need to evaluate your issue thoroughly if your code needs some tweaks/ updations or it is a bug in Aspose.Cells. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42840” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Thanks Amjad.

Do you have an estimated completion time? I would like this information so I can pass it to my project manager so we can set expectations with our client.

Hi,

Well, I am afraid, your issue is currently pending for analysis, so we can’t provide an estimated time frame (or eta). Once our concerned developer will do the evaluation, we might be in better position to update you on it.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here immediately.

Keep in touch.

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed a bug about inserting range which caused this issue.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.2.1.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42840) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.