Large file support up to 50Mb

Hi team,

I have been reading on the blogs on your site, and other areas, that extension to large file support up to 50Mb can be achieved, although I cannot see how to do this when purchasing.
I asked sales and they advised 20Mb is the maximum, but this does not tally with the most recent update announcements.

Ref: https://blog.aspose.com/2014/05/19/process-up-to-50mb-files-with-aspose-for-cloud-1.1.6.7-release

Hi,

As you can see in the mentioned blog post that up to 30MB files support is available for all customers on any paid plan. All you need to do is log in to your account, click the Upgrade Plan button and select Extend Max File Size up to 30MB from the Add On section.

As far as 50MB files support is concerned, it is available for large Enterprise customers (who want to process more than 250,000 documents per month) only. Our developers are working on large files support feature and in future we will support larger than 50MB files for all customers.

Can you please share your per month usage (approximate document calls and other API calls)?

Best Regards,