Large numbers turning to negative numbers while rendering report in EXCEL format

We are using Aspose.Cells dll version 5.3.0.3.
When report is rendered in EXCEL format, large numbers like 999,999,999 are coming as some negative number. Please let us know any solution / patch available for this.

There is no problem with data. If report is rendered in PDF format then all numbers are comming correct.

Please let us know any solution / patch available for this. As our project is in last stage we would not prefer to go to latest available version.

Hi,

Well, I am not sure if there is some issue with v5.3.0.3 regarding large numbers turning to negative numbers, it might be or might not be an issue - not sure though. I think you may try some other later versions e.g v5.3.1, 5.3.2 etc. But, it is recommend that you should use our latest version/fix as if you got any issue, you can get a fix for this. You can download our latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.3. Give it a try and let us know the feedback. If you still find any issue, give us your template file and sample code here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick turnaround. Like I said, we are close to release date, and cannot change the entire version to 7.0.0.3, since that will break a lot of stuff. It would be suitable for us to just use a patched dll. We will try using 5.3.1/5.3.2 and get back. I hope that will solve the issue. Will keep you posted.

Thanks.