We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Last cell

If I have a 3 * 3 grid and if I enter some value and hit ‘Enter’ from the last cell, no client function is called.
To be more precise, if some value is entered in a cell, the onCellUpdated client function is first called, which is followed by onCellUnselected which is followed by oncellselected. As the last cell has nowhere to go, no client function is called.

In my project, the next cell is a merged cell and is not shown. So what kind of client function can I use here?

Thanks.

Hi,

Well, I 'm afraid pressing enter key won't work for the merged cells, you have to use mouse button to navigate from the merged cell to other cell. We will check the feasibility of the feature if we could support it in future versions.

Thank you.

I’m attaching a sample project here to clarify my question. I just need the focus to be passed somewhere from the last cell so that I can do some validation there. In short, I need a client side event to be fired.

Thanks.

Any updates?

Hi,

Well, your attached project (sample.zip) file only contains a single solution file i.e. sample.sln (VS.NET 2008) and there is no other source files (.vb/cs, .aspx files etc.). Could you re-attach it here, so that we may exactly check your requirement and give you an eta for the feature or suggest you some other solutions if possible.

Thank you.

Sorry about that. Sent the wrong one. Here is the new attachment.

Hi,

Thanks for the project,

We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you please suggest something to get over this issue? I do really need this one to be solved before I can move on.

Thanks.

Have you atleast started working on this? I DO REALLY need a solution.

Hi,

You may add an empty row at the end of the sheet, and set the cells to be readonly.