Last page footer

Hi,
I’ve found this post Aspose.words dynamic footer speaking about headers/footers.

I would like to manage different header / footers for first page, other pages and last page. Such as you can find in an invoice, where the fisrt header has full info and footer some data, pages with reduced size header and same footer and finally last page with a summry footer of whole document.

Have you some code sample or hint to solve this issue?

Tnx.

Walimay

Basically, you can define different sets headers/footers for each section in the document.

Also each particular section can have different headers/footers defined for the first page and for even pages.

So in your case you should have document broken in two sections. The second section should contain the last page of the document and define the summary footer. The first section should have one set of headers/footers for normal pages (primary header/footer) and a separate set for the first page (first header/footer).

Please check the header/footer related articles and code examples in our Wiki and API Reference and let me know if you will have any problems or questions on the way.

Best regards,

Hi Milkovan and thank you for your quick reply. (as usual :wink:

I’'ll do some test and, if I have troubles I’ll try to ask you.

tnx.

Walimay