We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

LastSavedTime in DocumentProperties defaults to year 0 AD

Just out of curiosity, Mr Aspose, would you have used a nullable DateTime instead if you had your time again? A null value for Last Modified Time morphs into the first second of the year zero AD - ready for Jesus.

Is it not supported in earlier versions of .NET or something?

This is obviously germane to DateTime API's generally.

Hi Nick Miller,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the query shared by you. Can you please share the details of the issue along with sample presentation, code snippet used to reproduce the issue along with snapshot highlighting the issue. I will try my best to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

public DateTime? LastModifiedDate
{
get
{
return _lastModifiedDate;
}
}

private DateTime? _lastModifiedDate;

_doc = new Document(sourceStream);

if (_doc.BuiltInDocumentProperties.LastSavedTime != default(DateTime))
{
_lastModifiedDate = _doc.BuiltInDocumentProperties.LastSavedTime;
}

Hi Nick Miller,

I have tried to observe the code snippet shared by you and it seems that you are referring to Aspose.Words in your sample code as you have used Document class. Am I right? If yes, then I will move this thread to Aspose.Words forum where our respective support team will help you better in this regard. Secondly, please observe the attached image for your convenience. I have generated an empty presentation and observe the LastSavedTime in document properties. It gives valid time. Can you please confirm this on your end. If there is some thing else you are looking for then please share some explanation about your requirements along with sample application to reproduce the requirement. I will observe it further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,