We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Latest version of the PDF for .Net product before 14 Aug 2009

Hi, we currently have a license valid until 14 Aug 2009, and I am looking to download the latest version possible until that date. Unfortunately I cannot download a version as the only one that appears available is the 4.0.0 versio but it comes up with a message that it is over a year old so it cannot be downloaded. Could you please provide a URL to the latest version that we can download - we would like to avoid purchasing a license as this application is only in a maintenance cycle not an active development cycle.

Cheers, Tim

Hello Tim,

Thanks for using our products.

You can always download the latest release versions of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and I am afraid you might not be able to download the older version. Our current latest release version for Aspose.Pdf for .NET is 4.5.0 which can be downloaded from here.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, I can see downloading the latest version is not an issue, but as I mentioned if we cannot get the version prior to 14 August 2009 we will have to redeploy and retest our application extensively and we cannot justify the cost. Do you not have manual access to the prior version and you can send it to me via email or private FTP?

Cheers, Tim

Hello Tim,

I am afraid we might not be able to share the older version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. However you may download the latest version and try using it and in case you encounter any problem, please feel free to share. We will try our level best to get it resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS, The latest version contains lots of new features and resolution regarding issues reported earlier.