Layer example

Hi,

Is there any example that using layer ?
Basically I want to combine 2 image file and some layer of drawings with play on opacity.
Is it possible using aspose.imaging component ?

Thanks,
kupleh

Hi Kupleh,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Can you please share what image formats are you trying to combine?

At the moment, Aspose.Imaging for .NET component does not provide any means to manipulate/extract layers from an image. Although, we intend to provide the support for layers in our upcoming release for PSD format only.

Please share more details so we may analyse your requirement on our end.

Hi Raza,

Basically I want to combine 2 or more image files (either jpeg/png/gif/bmp)
and add one or more informations (mostly drawing/graphic like polygon/text) on top of that.

I was thinking of layer class in the aspose.imaging like layer on PSD file where I can create a layer object to hold an image/drawing so I can have multiple layers which I can play each layer property like opacity
and then export it in 1 image.

Regards,
kupleh

Hi Kupleh,

Thank you for your response.

I have logged a new feature request based on your comments. For tracking purposes the ticket Id is IMAGING-33150. Once we complete the analysis of your requirement, we will share estimated release schedule for your reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

It is to brief you on the projected release schedule. As you may know that the PSD layers has a broader perspective so we are planning to implement it in several phases. In first phase we have scheduled text manipulation for Aspose.Imaging for .NET v1.5.0, which is saved as a layer resource. The complete layer resource types will not be supported in our upcoming release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET but if you be more specific on which type of resources you require then we may schedule it earlier. Please check this document for specific layer features support and identify your requirement.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-33150) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.