Layout API returns Incorrect Position for Text inside GroupShape using .NET

Hi I am getting an exception when i am trying to convert word with aspose version 20.9.0. while with 19.5.0 the conversion is fine.Sample CMO level Resume_header.docx (53.5 KB).The exception is “floating shape not allowed inside textbox”
And even in the version 20.9.0 layoutEnumerator is rendering incorrect coordinates of a paragraph inside the shape.
Can anyone help me with this please.

@Srikanth040

Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you information on it.

application.zip (2.1 KB)
Here is the source code. Sample CMO level Resume_header.docx (38.3 KB)
This is the docx and I am trying to get the coordinates of paragraph that is present inside the middle shape(“Global Brand management”). The coordinates obtained through LayoutEnumerator are not matching with actual position of entities inside that shape. The problem is only for the paragraphs inside the middle shape, for others it is fine.

@Srikanth040

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.5, we have not found the shared issue. So, please use Aspose.Words for .NET 21.5.

We have not found any issue with paragraph position. Could you please share the problematic and expected values of paragraph?

The expected X value of paragraph break span at the end of “Global Brand Management” (and other paragraphs in the same shape) approximately is 14cm which comes out to be 396.85 points. But the X value obtained through LayoutEnumerator is 249.45 points.

@Srikanth040

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22226. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@Srikanth040

We have closed the issue WORDSNET-22226 as ‘Not a Bug’. In your document, the subject shape is part of the group and it has offset inside of this group. This information is not available in layout and cannot be exposed. As a workaround, please ungroup the shapes and get the their position.