Layout Manager PDF Java

Please contact me per Email if you have any inforamtion concerning a Layout Manager for Aspose PDF Java. Greetings, Lucian.

Hi Lucian,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share some details regarding your requirement. Do you need information on how to manage layout of PDF file when creating PDF document from scratch or you need information on how to update layout of elements already present in PDF file. Please share some details so we may reply accordingly.

Hi there and thanks for the reply.
I need to create a new PDF document and using a Layout Manager like in Java would be of help.

Cheers,
Lucian.

Hi Lucian,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Aspose.Pdf for Java supports the feature to create PDF files from scratch and you can also specify the particular location/position for each object/element being placed inside the PDF file. When using legacy aspose.pdf package, the default layout of PDF file is flow layout (Top-Left to Bottom_Right). However when using new Document Object Model of com.aspose.pdf package, you can specify the obsolete positioning for PDF elements. For further information, please follow the instructions specified over Working with com.aspose.pdf

Thank you for the information. That’s all I needed to know.

Greetings,
Lucian.