Layout problem (e.g. Fontsize) when converting RTF => PDF

Hello,

we are experiencing a problem with Aspose.Words Java and .NET versions 10.8.0. The attachments show the problem: We convert a RTF file to PDF and get a result that contains one more page than the original. When printing both documents, it seems that font size has changed in the PDF file.

Can you give any reason for this and do you konow a solution?

Thank you very much!

Hi Norbert,

Thanks for your inquiry.
While observing word document, i have noticed TOC ( Table of Contents ) field which is adding more data.
{ TOC \O "3-4" \T "FORMATVORLAGE1;1;FORMATVORLAGE2;2"}

Note:
To omit page numbers from levels 3 and 4, you don't need to add double quotes.
{ TOC \O 3-4 \T "FORMATVORLAGE1;1;FORMATVORLAGE2;2"}

In case of any ambiguity, please let me know.

Hello Imran,

thank you for your reply.

I do not understand what you mean: My problem is that the Word document differs from the generated PDF document. Modyfying the TOC field as you described does not change anything: Still the PDF document "moves" the page break to the second age, thus the second page of the PDF document is empty (does only contain the page break I think).

I think I got you wrong. Could you tell me again what you mean I should do to get rid of the problem?

Thank you very much,

Norbert

Hi Norbert,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After removing one empty line within first page, i can observe that the PDF document does not move page break in second page. Anyhow i have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. I have also attached experimented input/output files. Sorry for inconvenience.

I will refer you the link for TOC details:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5756) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.