Layouts distorted after adding layouts on SlideMaster

Hi,

We are actually evaluating ASPOSE slides (v 15.7.0) for java to check if it can add different Slide Layouts against an empty PPTX (with a custom Slide Master).

I am using the attached java program (java-code.zip) to add layouts to an empty pptx (Only SlideMaster with no Slide Layouts) and the final pptx is a distorted with placeholders going awry. Can you please check if this is expected.

Thanks,
Jeevan.

P.S : Java program, PPTX before execution, PPTX after execution attached.

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and the data shared by you. The issue I am able to observe is explained in attached image (difference.JPG). Please confirm if you are reporting the same issue, the difference between slide masters, or not. I will be able to proceed further as soon as this information is shared by you.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

I am interested in the attached distortions happening on adding new layouts to an existing slide master. The placeholders (title and content) are distorted in the newly added layouts in slide master view.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks,
Jeevan
Hi Jeevan,

I have observed your requirements and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35022 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks a ton for your update.

When can we expect a fix (tentative time frame) for the same? The reason behind my ask is we are in the final phase of our evaluation and would like to zero down Aspose to start with.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan,

The issue reported by you has just been logged into our issue management system and is pending for investigation at the moment. We will be able to share the ETA as soon as the the issue is investigated. We request you to be patient in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for being patient.

I would like to share with you that the issue reported by you, SLIDESJAVA-35022 , has been fixed for Aspose.Slides for Java 15.10.0 which is likely to be shared online within a week. We will notify you as soon as the product will be released.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35022) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.