Leader line for single datalabel

Hi there, I have a question for you.

MS Excel provides the ability to add leader lines to individual datalabels in a chart.
Say I have a piechart with a single series with 5 points (and thus 5 labels) and I want to show leader lines only in two of those labels. MS Excel provides me that ability but I can’t seem to find the same ability in Aspose.Cells.
I know it is possible to set leader lines On/Off in the entire series but what I don’t know is how to the set the leader lines for single points within a series. Is this possible? How?

Thanks in advance,
Cruz

Hi Cruz,

Could you give us details, how could you do this in MS Excel i.e., setting leader line for a single datalabel in a data series. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Oops… I was wrong… In fact this is not possible in Excel either… it displays the leader lines automatically when the label is dragged away from it’s slice. Sorry for wasting your time…

But since we’re here, let me inform you of this issue with the Chart.ToImage() method. There are white borders appearing in the series columns. Check out the template files I attached.

Thanks again,
Cruz

Hi Cruz,

Thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, we found the issue related Chart2Image feature, We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Sorry to bug you but I’d like to know if you have some timings for me
on this issue? Because my project is scheduled to go to production
sometime next week, so… you get the point, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks agains for your excelent work,

Cruz

Hi Cruz,

Thanks for following up.

We will try to figure out your issue in the first half of next week for you.

Thank you.

Hi Cruz,

Please try this fix.

Ah! Perfect once more! Many thanks, you are true saviors :smiley:

Cruz