Leaving lines in matrix an text fields after ppt-Export in SSRS 2005

Hi,

I'm using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 2.0.3.0 in Trial version. When our tests will succeed, we will buy Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. We are using MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2005. In our tests we had the following problems:

- We use a matrix in a report, which has solid border lines around the cells. After the ppt-export some lines in the bottom of the matrix (and in a text box) were left? Is there a solution or workaround?
- Sometimes the export need 1 minute, sometimes only a few seconds? (we are using two subreports ind our report)
- After the export we will get blank slides (only with the report header and footer) between the normal content slides?
Thanks for your reply!
Best regards,
Andreas Maier

Hello Andreas,

Please provide example of reports rendered with standard Image renderer and generated PPT files.

Hello Alexey,

In the attatched files you can see the same SSRS 2005 Report exported to pdf (standard MS export) and to ppt (export with aspose.slides for ssrs).

There you can see that sometimes the borderlines in the matrix, in the ppt-version are lost!? How could I avoid this mistake?

And the backgroundcolor (blue) of the label in the bottom of the first site is missing too!?

Thanks for help!

Best regards,

Andreas Maier

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for these files but I asked also for image created with standard MS image export.

Missing blue background is the known problem and should be fixed in the next version.
For investigating border lines .RDL report also would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Hello Alexey,

Thanks for the fast reply.
I'va attatched all relevant rdl-Files (included subreports).
- Report2.rdl: Main report
- Report3.rdl: First subreport, referenced in the matrix in Report2.rdl
- Report4.rdl: Subreport referenced in Report3.rdl

What do you mean with "standard MS image export"? In SSRS I can export:
XML, CSV, TIFF, PDF, Web archive, Excel ?
What kind of export do you mean exactly?

Best regards,
Andreas

I mean TIFF

Hello Alexey,

Here the TIFF-File!
Hope this helps! I cannot avoid the failure...

Best regards,
Andreas

</div>
								</div>

Dear Aspose staff member, any solution this? I have also been evaluating Aspose.Slides for ReportingServices and encountered the same exact problem.

Answered here.

Hello,

A lot of problems were solved in the new release (2.1.1.0) (nice to see!). But the problem with the cutting lines in the matrix (see attached ppt-files in the beginning of this topic (post in the top)) still be exist?

We need a solution very immediately!

Thanks!

Best regards
Andreas Maier

Yes, there are 2 problems with lines and cells background still exist.
Our RS developer is currently working with these issues and they will be fixed asap.

OK! It would be nice, when you would post in this topic, if the problem will be fixed.

Do you think the problem will be fixed in the beginning of december?

Best regards,

Andreas Maier

Hello Andreas,

We fixed most of the problems.
Please try new version attached at the end of this thread.
Or use direct download link.

Hello,

The fix solved the problem!
Thanks!!!!

Best regards,

Andreas Maier