Legacy online menu for Cell for java v.2.54 - Urgent

Hi, my company purchased aspose aspose.cell_2.5.4.14. for java on July and I realized that the v.7 has been released recently. I dont wanna upgrade t0 v. 7 since we have a major release coming soon. However, it seems that the online menu I can find is just for V.7. Can anyone provice me a link to the online menu for V.2,5.4?

Thanks

Jma

Hi,

I guess, you are searching for this link.
Aspose.Cells for Java 2.5.4

Let me know if it resolves your problem.

Thanks for the response.

This is what I need :

I need to use aspose from java to change the paper size from A4 to letter.

Thisis what I did just for testing

pageSetup.setPaperSize(PaperSizeType.PAPER_A_4);

and I receive this

cannot find symbol
c] symbol : variable PAPER_A_4

where can I find the definition of PaperSizeType. This is urgent. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hi,

I tried the following code using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 7.0.1

and it works fine and gives me no error.

Java

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get(0);

PageSetup pg = worksheet.getPageSetup();

pg.setPaperSize(PaperSizeType.PAPER_A_4);

Hi,

In my first post, I mention it that I was using the V.2.5.4 instead of 7. I was able to resolve it in 2.5.4. Btw, I use youe link and download the menu for aspose 2.5.4. Yet when I click on the content, it shows me a blank page with following message:

Navigation to the webpage was canceled

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Do I miss something here ?

Thanks !

What you can try:

Retype the address.

What you can try:

Retype the address.

Hi,

It seems like you are facing some problem with your browser or firefall.

Will you please try this link instead: Aspose.Cells for Java v2.5.4.20

The above link is just 2.5.4 but it is also a minor revision i.e 20.

You should also download additional java libraries needed by 2.5.4, please read the note below.

Note:

Also, one thing may be notable for users especially for recent fixes: From V2.5.2 we needs some more libraries which are contained in the lib\ directory of the official release archive. If user updates later fixes from old versions or fixes prior to V2.5.2, they need to download the official release archive first to get those additional libraries.

You can also download these additional libraries separately from the given link.

Hi,

I am just looking for the menu for Aspose V. 2.5.4.0. Not the jar file. the online help I can find from internet is for V. 7. It's import fo rme to receive a document for V.2.5.4.

Thanks !

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying it, you are actually look for a documentation. The documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java is updated and valid for recent version.

However, you can download the outdated offline version of documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java which is valid for V2.5.4.

Below is a download link. Let me know if it solves your problem.

Offline Documentation: Aspose.Cells for Java Documentation