Legend entries are in reverse order

Hi Team,

I’m adding some 5 series for stacked column chart and giving their properties like name and color.

After generating the chart I could see the color of the series and values of the series are fine.

But the series names in the legend are not getting displayed in the order as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.
Displayed as 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.

Could you please help me on this.

Please find the attached screenshot of this scenario for your reference.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,
Sanjeev

Hi,

Thanks for the screen shot.

Please try our latest version Aspose.Cells v8.5.1 if it makes any difference.

If you still find any issue, kindly provide a simple console application (runnable) to reproduce the issue on our end. Also attach your output Excel file by Aspose.Cells APIs and expected file which should contain your desired chart. You may create your desired chart in Ms Excel manually. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

Thanks for the solution!!!

I tried with latest java jar ( aspose-cells-8.5.1-java ) and the issue has been resolved.

May I know whether we can achieve this through code without updating the existing jar.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved with the latest version. It means, the issue was occurring because of some bug in the older version.

Please check if you can do it manually (change the order of legend entries) using Microsoft Excel. If this can be done with Microsoft Excel, then you will also be able to do it with Aspose.Cells API.