The legend displayed in chart gets overlapped with the table below the chart area in PDF format.
In Excel it is displayed correctly.
Can you please help us in fixing the issue.
I have attached both excel and PDF files.
book.save(dir + “output.pdf”);
We tested it using aspose-cells-8.7.1 jar and its not working.
Can you please help us with some other alternate solution.
- Operating system version & architecture.
- JDK vendor, version & architecture.
- JVM arguments set for process/program, if any.
Our operating system is Windows 7 and 32-bit
Our JDK version is jdk1.7.0_45 and JDK vendor is Oracle Corporation
No we are not setting any JVM arguments for the process/program
Please find the PDF attached with latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 126.96.36.199 .
I have attached the excel too to show the table hidden below graph in PDF.
We have shared the PDF here.
We have generated PDF and PPT with Aspose.Cells for Java 188.8.131.52 which was the latest jar shared with us.
Inspite of that we are not able to achieve the desired results.
Please look into the attachments with this reply and help us in fixing the issue.
We have attached the spreadsheet for your reference.
Please look into it and provide us solution.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.
We are unable to replicate this issue on different environments. Lately we tested it on Windows 7-64 bits, JDK 1.7. We have attached the output pdf for your reference.
Could you please run the following code at your end and share the output PDF? Please share your original code with us which you are running at your end. It will help us investigate this issue further.
Workbook wb = new Workbook(filePath);
wb.save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);
We are not able to get the desired results for PDF when it is integrated with web application which runs on UNIX server.
As a standalone application it is working fine.
I have attached the code piece with this reply.
public void exportPPTX(OutputStream outputStream)
Worksheet worksheet = getWorkbookDesigner().getWorkbook().getWorksheets().get(SHEET_NAME_CHART);
Thanks in advance.
- Unix/Linux flavor, version & architecture
- JDK type, version & architecture
- JVM arguments, if any
- We need an executable sample application covering your complete scenario in perspective of Aspose APIs. It would be appropriate that you should create a simple console application that replicates the problem in non-Windows based platform such as Unix/Linux. A simple Java class should suffice if it is complete and does not have compilation errors. Try not to use 3rd party APIs in order to keep it simple. Moreover, if you are importing data from any database, you should create the data source dynamically so that database connectivity isn’t required while testing the scenario on our side.
- Source spreadsheet, if different than what you have already shared in this thread.
- Resultant PDF generated with the sample application as mentioned in point 4) while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 184.108.40.206.