Legends are being trimmed in Chart's PDF

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Cells v8.6.2

I am converting Chart 5 in the attached excel (refer - test.xslx) file to PDF using chart.toPdf(...) method. In the pdf generated (refer - test.pdf), the legends are not appearing properly, they are being trimmed off. I have attached Excel generated pdf file (refer - MS-Excel generated.pdf) as well.

I have used the following sample code to generate the pdf:

private static void chartToPDF() throws Exception {
Workbook workbook = new Workbook("test.xlsx");
WorksheetCollection ws = workbook.getWorksheets();
Chart chart = workbook.getWorksheets().get(0).getCharts().get("Chart 5");
chart.toPdf("D:\\test.pdf");
}

Can you please analyse this issue.

Hi Neha,

Thank you for the sample spreadsheet.

We have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest revision of the Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.2, and we are able to replicate the said issue on our side. In order to further investigate the matter, we have logged this incident as CELLSJAVA-41599. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Neha,

This is to update you that we have fixed the problem logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-41599. We will shortly provide the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have fixed the issue CELLSJAVA-41599.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.6.2.6 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41599) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.