We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Licence Aspose.Words problem

Hi,

I’ve just installed Aspose.Words 10.3.0 and licence validation doesn’t work. It appears “Evaluation copy” message.

This message appears with 10.2.0 and 10.1.0 but licence validation does work with anterior versions.

Please help it’s very urgent!!!

Have an email so I can join licence file?

Thx

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Every Aspose license carries one-year subscription for free upgrades to new versions released during this time. So, please check the expiration date of your license and upgrade to the newest version. To check an expiration date of your license open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:
It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 02/18/2010.
If you need to update to the latest version of Aspose.Words, but your license does not allow you to update to this version, you should contact Aspose sales team to renew your license.
https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6
Best regards,

Thx I’ve got it!!!

Date was good but file seems to be corrupted (4 bytees more than the original licence file).

Sorry for any inconvenience!!!

Hello
It is perfect, that you already fond the reason of the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,