Licence problem

I have applied for a received a 30 day test License file for Aspose.Words for Java.

I tried this under my unit test harness on box A and it worked fine.

The same Java code is run under the integration test on box B and it does not work. I have checked the License files and they are identical. Also the path is similar.

The error I get is:

java.lang.SecurityException?: SHA1 digest error for resources/Aspose.License.BlackList?.Real.xml

at sun.security.util.ManifestEntryVerifier?.verify(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarVerifier?.processEntry(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarVerifier?.update(Unknown Source)
at java.util.jar.JarVerifier?$VerifierStream?.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FilterInputStream?.read(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream?.read(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipChar(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver?.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl?.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder?.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.GM.aW(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.GM.V(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.GM.Y(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.License.setLicense(Unknown Source)
at uk.co.his.aqerahub.eop.collateral.convertors.XmlMergeWithDocx?.setupAspose(Unknown Source)
at uk.co.his.aqerahub.eop.collateral.convertors.XmlMergeWithDocx?.setProperty(Unknown Source)
at uk.co.his.eop.collateral.convertors.impl.utils.transitional.TransitionalConvertorLookup?.setConvertorProperties(TransitionalConvertorLookup?.java:101)
at uk.co.his.eop.collateral.convertors.impl.utils.transitional.TransitionalConvertorLookup?.fromTranslatorAndValidatorLocator(TransitionalConvertorLookup?.java:59)
at uk.co.his.eop.collateral.convertors.impl.utils.transitional.TransitionalConvertorLookup?.fromTranslatorLocator(TransitionalConvertorLookup?.java:26)
at uk.co.his.aqerahub.eop.collateral.adapters.dynamic.ConvertAndStoreMessageHandler?.getConvertor(Unknown Source)
at uk.co.his.aqerahub.eop.collateral.adapters.dynamic.ConvertAndStoreMessageHandler?.convertAndStore(Unknown Source)
at uk.co.his.aqerahub.eop.collateral.adapters.dynamic.ConvertAndStoreMessageHandler?.process(Unknown Source)
at uk.co.his.eop.core.Channel.handleMessage(Channel.java:361)
at uk.co.his.eop.channel.QueueChannel?.accept(QueueChannel?.java:278)
at uk.co.his.eop.core.Channel.process(Channel.java:309)
at uk.co.his.eop.core.EndPoint?.run(EndPoint?.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

We need this running for a demo tomorrow if possible
see https://forum.aspose.com/t/147315 for the order info

we have fixed this. The Aspose Jar had become corrupted.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. It is nice to hear from you that you have solved your problem. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.