License aspose word

Received : 2007/07/25 05:08:27
Message : How can I remove the evaluation marker from each doc that is created

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thank you for your request. If you have already purchased the component, please set the license as described in the following section:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/licensing/

If you still have questions after reading the section, please let me know.

Dmitry

We have already purchased the licence but have had to reinstall the Aspose software due to initial technical issues with our server, so we actually need to re-license the software. Can you assist please?

Kind regards

Steve Halliday

Hi

Every Aspose license carries a one-year subscription for free upgrades to any new versions or fixes that come out during this time. So if you have bought the license less than a year ago it should work fine for you.

Also see the following link to learn more about applying license for Aspose.Words.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/licensing/

Best regards.

Hi

I have tried and tried to resolve this and still I cannot license your product. Please can I get a telephone call (01903 817560 UK), or some detailed assisstance?

Regards

Steve

Hi

Please attach your license file. I will try to use it on my side.

Best regards.

As requested

Regards

Steve

Hi

Thanks for additional information. I have tried to use your license file and it works fine on my side. I have used the following code to apply license.

Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");

Aspose.Words.lic is placed in bin folder.

Also here are some more points to check came to mind:

• Are you sure that the licensing code gets executed? Did you try to restart IIS and recycle your application?
  • Are you sure the input documents do not include the evaluation message?
  • Try to put the licensing code right into the Page_Load handler. It is not nice but basically harmless. Will it work?

Best regards.

Vitaly

We have restarted IIS and recycled the Application. The code executes but errors…unfortunately I don’t have the error code at the moment!

The .lic code is in the net2.0 underneath bin folder, is that incorrect?

Also, does this only have to be run once or is this something we need to execute everytime we use Aspose?

Thanks

Steve

Hi

Please, provide me the code that you use to apply the license. You should execute this code once. Have you tried to put the licensing code into the Page_Load handler?

Best regards.

Aleksey

We have now owned this product since May 2007 and as yet I have been unable to license it. Can you advise if there is an executable that can be run to license the software or even if you can supply one?

Regards

Steve Halliday

Hi

I created sample application for you. See the attachment. You should just copy your license file into the Bin folder of this application and then run it.

Best regards.

Alexsey

Thanks for this and apologies for being dum…but I’m not a visual studio user, although we do have it on site! Can you advise exactly how to run your app?

Kind regards

Steve Halliday

Hi

First you should create a virtual directory for my application.

Then open link like the following in your browser
http://localhost/VIRTUAL\_DIRECTORY\_ALIAS/Default.aspx

Best regards.

Alexey

I have followed your instructions and still the software is not licensed! I am now desperate to get this working and not licensing is seriously affecting our business. Please can you call me on UK 01903 817560 to discuss and resolve?

Kind regards

Steve Halliday

Please ignore my previous message about a telephone call, we have now FINALLY got it working!

Regards

Steve