License does not work for Barcode and PDF

Dear Aspose Tech,
I purchased aspose.total for Java,
My environment: Win10, eclipse 2019-03, aspose.pdf-19.5, aspose-barcode-19.5-jdk17, java8.

Am creating a Barcode and place it to a PDF file.
after apply the license i get the PDF without the evaluation message, However the Barcode does have the evaluation message.

can you please help.

@mromero_rubinrothman_com,

Thanks for your query.

If you use several Aspose products in an application, for example Aspose.PDF and Aspose.BarCode, here are few useful tips.

1. Set the license for each Aspose product separately. Even if you have a single license file for all components, for example ‘Aspose.Total.Java.lic’, you still need to call the License.setLicense method separately for each Aspose product.

2. Use fully qualified License class name. Each Aspose product has a License class in its namespace. For example, Aspose.PDF has com.aspose.pdf.License and Aspose.BarCode has com.aspose.barcode.License class. Using the fully qualified class name allows you to avoid any confusion about which license is applied to which product.

Let us know if you still have any issue.

Hi Amjad,
Thank you for your faster response.
I tried your recommendation and it did work,

you guys are Great!!
Thank very much,

@mromero_rubinrothman_com,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the suggested approach. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.