We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

License Evaluation message

Need help! I have a Microsoft Office subscription and do not have Aspose, as far as I can tell. I know I have never intentionally bought it or downloaded a free trial for it; really I don’t even know what it does.

I’m a student at University of North Florida, and our course uses a platform called iWeb to upload all of our artifacts/papers. Last night for the first time I received a message saying that I had an Evaluation Copy of Aspose and it wouldn’t allow me to upload my entire paper. I finally was able to upload my paper to iWeb by sending my word document to another computer and uploading it from there.

How do I fix this issue. I’m in the last two weeks of my courses and have a dozen artifacts to upload and need the flexibility to do it from my lap top.

Hi,

You can follow the steps given at http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Installation#Installation-UninstallingAspose.Wordsfor.NET to uninstall Aspose APIs and contact iWeb team if the problem persists after uninstalling the Aspose APIs or if you do not have Aspose APIs installed.

Best Regards,